Grants – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to apply for the Foundation’s grants?
Applicant must be a full time employee (teacher, counselor, librarian, nurse or other full time employee) of Keller ISD.
- Will there be any changes this year to the grant application process?
Yes, the grant application and process has gone under a major update this year. Everyone who is applying for a grant this year should attend a grant workshop to learn about the updates and changes.
- How about those who received a grant last year or in previous years. Are they eligible?
- There are several teachers who would like to collaborate on a grant concept. Is this allowed?
Most definitely! We encourage collaboration!
- How much money do you recommend applicants request?
It all depends upon the grant request. It is very important to create a budget with finite expense report. Be sure to include the district approved vendor name and number.
- How will applicants know if they received a grant?
Shhhhhhh! It’s a surprise! The grant patrol will be on your campus!
- Then what? After they’ve been notified what should they expect?
Packets and forms will be supplied to each grant winner. The information n the packet will inform the grant winner of the next steps and deadlines.