Invest In Academic Enrichment and Innovation
By making a donation to the Keller ISD Education Foundation, you are helping raise resources to enhance the academic environment of the Keller Independent School District.
- General Donation: Cash or pledged donations at any time. Such gifts may memorialize or honor teachers, alumni, family or friends.
- Keller ISD Payroll Deduction: The Keller ISD Education Foundation sponsored Payroll Deduction Program provides to Keller ISD employees the opportunity to make a monthly tax-deductible charitable donation. Access the Payroll Deduction Form.
- Matched Giving/Employer Matched Funds: Contributions may be doubled or tripled when matched by an employer. Check with your employer and/or review “Companies with Matching Fund Programs“
- Event Sponsorship: Click here to learn more about sponsorship opportunities
- Volunteerism: Donate your time and talent! Click here to learn more
- In-Kind Donations: Provide in-kind services or resources – examples include providing space, catering, marketing, professional services and more. Services, gift certificates or retail goods are always needed for our gala’s silent auction as well.
- Planned Giving: Wills, trusts, life insurance and other options as recommended by a financial planner.
- Endowment Gift: Contributions may be designated specifically for the endowment fund.
- Fundraising Programs: All purchases from the following programs generate donations to the Keller ISD Education Foundation. In turn, these programs donate those amounts to the Keller ISD Education Foundation.
Contributions may be submitted in person, online, by phone or by mail.
Please see our donate today button below for online donations. Checks may be mailed to:
Keller ISD Education Foundation
P.O. Box 101
Keller, Texas 76244
The Keller ISD Education Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible as defined by the IRS.